Tuesday, January 18, 2011

Why I Love Rooting (A Case for Rooting Your Phone)

Why I Love Rooting (A Case for Rooting Your Phone): "


I’m a relatively new Android user, having gotten my HTC EVO 4G in early September of last year. However, before switching to Android from the iPhone (and let me say, thank GAWD I did), I did tons of research on the benefits on Android, and one thing that kept coming up was rooting. Rooting, if you’re unaware, basically gives you superuser access to your phone, removing certain protections put upon your phone by carriers or manufacturers. Some phones are easier to root than others, and I was pleased to see that the EVO could be rooted fairly easily (thanks to the wonderful folks on the Unrevoked team).


Read More…





Why I Love Rooting (A Case for Rooting Your Phone)


"

No comments:

Post a Comment

Comments